DEDICATED TO BELOVED FANS OF THALA AJITH KUMAR

Thursday, December 5, 2013

''Gautham, we shouldn't miss it this time'', Ajith

Gautham Menon in a recent interview opened up about his impending Ajith film, which is set to kick off in February 2014. The film is already big on hype thanks to the union of Ajith - Gautham and composer A.R.Rahman




"After completing every film, I would always think about doing one with Ajith Sir. I have even told this to him but somehow it didn't work out this long. Soon after my Suriya project got shelved, I got a call from Ajith's manager informing me that Ajith had asked me to go and meet producer A.M.Rathnam at an appropriate time and place. I then met Ajith Sir and he told me that we shouldn't miss this opportunity and that we should work on a really grand project. I have designed an intelligent action based story with some love too. From February 15th, we intend to finish the film in one schedule"

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete