DEDICATED TO BELOVED FANS OF THALA AJITH KUMAR

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Kainaat Arora - Latest Addition To Ajith's Mankatha



Remember the gorgeous girl who wooed and wowed with Akshay Kumar in the song 'Aila Re Aila' from Khatta Meetha?
She donned Dimple Kapadia's look from 'Main Maike Chali Jaaongi' and caught everybody's attention and fantasy. That was Kainaat Arora for you. Though the actress debuted in Bollywood with just an item number, there has been no looking back for her with some of the best offers coming her way. The young lass just finished shooting a song with South superstar Ajith Kumar for his 50 th film Mankatha.
Talking about the song Kainaat reveals, "The film is very special for Ajith as it's his 50 th film and I couldn't have asked for more than an exclusive dance number with the Tamil superstar."
Kainaat is highly excited about the song and is sure it will be a huge hit. She says, "The song is very much like my Hindi song Aila Re Aila and Munni Badnaam Hui. It has a bar setting set in old Mumbai and is very edgy. We shot it in Chennai and it was great fun working with Ajith and the entire Mankatha team."
Confident about impressing the Tamil audience with her latkas-jhatkas, Kainaat says, "Akshay Kumar has been lucky for me and now I did this song with Ajith Kumar. I guess 'Kumar' is my lucky charm. So I am sure this song too will get me recognition from the Tamil audience and film fraternity."
Interestingly, its not just item numbers that Kainaat can boast about. The actress is in final talks with a few big banners where she will exhibit more than just her dancing skills. "I feel fortunate that after working with Akshay in Khatta Meetha, people have noticed me and approached me with some irresistible offers. I can't divulge much right now but the projects offered are really big with A-league directors and actors and I shall spill the beans soon," says Kainaat with dreams in her eyes and 'light a zillion lamps' smile on her face

No comments:

Post a Comment