DEDICATED TO BELOVED FANS OF THALA AJITH KUMAR

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Trisha About Mankatha Shooting




Trisha, who has just completed a schedule of her Teen Maar (Love Aaj Kal's Telugu remake) with Pawan Kalyan in Mysore, is now all set to shoot with thala Ajith in Mumbai for Venkat Prabhu's Mankatha. Says Trisha, "I had a blast shooting with Ajith, Venkat Prabhu and rest of the Mankatha team in the previous schedules. The film is going to be a rollicking entertainer. I will be joining the team in Mumbai for the last schedule from February 26." Offers from Kollywood keep coming her way. "Tamil cinema is always my first love and I'd never miss the opportunity if I'm given a good script by a good director. I'm enjoying my work and have no plans for marriage in the near future," she signs off.

No comments:

Post a Comment