DEDICATED TO BELOVED FANS OF THALA AJITH KUMAR

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Ajith is Anbhu’s hero - Times of India

Anbhu, the son of comedian Mayilsamy, who is making his debut as a hero with Paarthom Pazhaginom, is in awe of none other than thala Ajith. Anbhu, who first met Ajith first six years ago, says, “I first met him when I was in class 11. He told me that if I were to ever enter into the industry, I must be fully prepared. ‘You must have the involvement and interest in the craft, in order to succeed’, he told me. It was very inspiring and I followed his advice. I have learnt stunts from Pandian master and learned to dance as well. In fact I am still learning.”
The young actor, meanwhile, met Ajith recently at Mankatha’s photoshoot. “I informed him that I was working on my debut film and he congratulated me. Coming from him, I consider it to be an honour,” he says.

No comments:

Post a Comment