DEDICATED TO BELOVED FANS OF THALA AJITH KUMAR

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Ajith Is My Role Model : Actor Jithesh





While his debut flick Thalakonam hasn't hit screens yet, Jithesh, who has done a stint with the prestigious Koothu-p-pattarai, has bagged his next project, Maargazhi Thingal.

The young actor, who happens to be a trained pilot, says that he got himself trained in all aspects of acting, including dance, after he completed school. It was his climax number in the Arya-starrer Kalaaba Kadhalan, which paved the way for his entry into films. “That sequence got me a lot of appre ciation. Sridhar master gave me the chance in KK since he felt that I had the right body language for the tough dance routine,“ Jithesh says.

His stint with Thala Ajith for Raju Sundaram's Aegan was an eye-opener for the young aspirant. “I knew Raju master well and when he started his directorial venture Aegan with Ajith sir, I volunteered to assist him. Not just direction, I assisted him in all the departments. Despite being a big star, Ajith is very down-to-earth and gave me lots of advice. Since we had a common interest -flying, we'd have conversations about aero-modelling. He'd always tell me, `Respect everyone, you never know who'll become what in the next 10 years!' I am in awe of his persona and he is my role model,“ he confesses. While Jithesh romances Tollywood girl Riya in Thalakonam, Disha Pandey of Tamizh Padam fame plays his love interest in Marghazhi Thingal.

No comments:

Post a Comment