DEDICATED TO BELOVED FANS OF THALA AJITH KUMAR

Saturday, December 24, 2011

I'm Here To Stay: Billa Girl Bruna Abdullah


       Pic: Actress Bruna Abdullah 

How was it working with Ajith?

I think it's one of the best things I have done since I came to India. He's a star but he's not a star. He's so down-to-earth and humble. The first time I met him, I was shaking from head to toe. It was just this beautiful person walking into the room and very nicely introducing himself to me. Learning acting from him was breathtaking. I cannot tell you how happy I was when I got the project. I think it'll be one of the best action films in Kollywood.

Your role in the film...



This girl is super powerful, very strong and sexy. She knows what she wants and she also knows how to get everything she wants. It was quite interesting because in real life, I am a little reserved and shy when it comes to pursuing what I want.

How did you manage the Tamil dialogues?



I had a coach and before every scene, I would rehearse. Ajith sir would sit with me as well. I believe that if someone is going to dub for me, my lip-sync has to be perfect. I worked hard for my dialogues; I didn't want to get anything wrong! Chakri was also very strict about this (laughs).

Chakri Toleti's direction...



He's so creative and he knows what he's doing - but he doesn't tell us! (laughs) I kept asking him details about the movie but he was tight-lipped. I learnt a lot from him.

You are 5' 8" and some of our heroes are not as tall...

(laughs) I'll make sure I wear flats!

Bollywood versus Kollywood

I always wanted to come and work in the south. Bollywood was a bit of a shock for me and I found it difficult there. Everything is so professional in the south and I am so happy that I'd like to move here!

No comments:

Post a Comment