DEDICATED TO BELOVED FANS OF THALA AJITH KUMAR

Monday, July 1, 2013

Ajith’s Billa 2, The Perfect Launchpad – Sudhanshu Pandey


Ajith's Billa 2, The Perfect Launchpad - Sudhanshu Pandey
 I couldn’t ask for a better way to launch my career. When I came to Chennai and met Chakri Toleti and Suresh Balaji, I was completely taken aback by their humility . I had a tutor in Mumbai who would teach me Tamil and I dubbed in my own voice in Billa 2.
Working with Ajith was a great experience. For a person of his stature, he is a really humble person. I remember how for one scene I had to wear sunglasses and I did not have any . He just asked me to try out a few of his glares and he picked one for me. I still have those sunglasses. We still go out for dinner whenever he is in Mumbai.

Published in Deccan Chronicle daily English newspaper dated June 29, 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment